MEMBER EVENT | Pinsent Masons Out-Law Asia Pacific August Updates
13 August @ 8:00 am - 12 September @ 5:00 pm
Through its daily Out-Law service, international law firm Pinsent Masons brings us the latest news and analysis on concerning Asia-Pacific matters, including financial developments in China and Singapore, and infrastructure projects in the Philippines.
You can find these updates via our Member News section, or from the links below:
- Beijing’s new airport chooses Emaar Properties for $11 billion project
- International mediation enforcement agreement to be signed next week
- Foreign arbitration institutions can establish in new Shanghai FTZ area
- China to open financial services sector up to more foreign investment in 2020
- US private firms to take part in Philippines’ infrastructure programme
- Philippines and ADB sign loan for Malolos-Clark railway project
- The rise of unsolicited proposals for infrastructure projects in Asia
- Significant changes to security of payment regime in Singapore
Read more from Pinsent Masons’ Out-Law.