- This event has passed.
Event | Business Law in China: Latest Updates
04-18-18 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
The Chinese legal environment evolves rapidly and such changes might impact the activity of Foreign companies. The conference will give an overview of the most important reforms during the past year in business law area:
– Amendment to Anti-unfair Competition Law
– Improving corporate governance and protection of shareholders’ rights and interests
– Foreign Investment Industries Guidance Catalogue (2017 version), Special Administrative Measures (Negative List) for Foreign Investment Access to Pilot Free Trade Zones
– Preferential Tax Support For Foreign Investors Who Reinvest Profit
– Facilitating entry and exit of foreign talent (R visa)
– Insights on the changes in NTIC: e-commerce, cyber security, Protection on Personal Information and Important Data.
About the Speaker
Partner of ASIALLIANS Law Firm
Alina has practiced for 6 years in Paris before settling in Beijing in 2003. She has developed her Chinese expertise for the past 15 years in the fields of business law, mergers & acquisitions, intellectual property law and dispute resolution. She advises her clients for their investments projects in China and provides legal assistance from setting up of their activity and build up legal complance to developing strategy in a litigation case.
She is actively involved in professional associations (French Foreign Trade Advisor, former Vice President of the French Chamber of Commerce and Industry in China).
She regularly hosts legal conferences in Asia and France and teaches Chinese law at the Faculty of Law of Montpellier.
Hosted by French Chamber of Commerce and Industry in China in conjunction with Swisscham, BenCham and AustCham.
Date: Wednesday, April 18th 2018
Time: 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm
Fees: 100 RMB for members, 200 RMB for non members
Coffee, tea and a selection of finger food will be provided.
Venue: CCI France Chine Beijing Office, 2F, Building 81, No.4 Gong Ti Bei Road, Chaoyang District 北京市朝阳区工体北路4号81号楼2层
REGISTRATION: Please send your RSVP to AustCham Events Team at firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 13th April