- This event has passed.
EVENT | China’s Green Shift: Environmental Regulations And Their Impacts For Foreign Businesses
04-22-19 @ 3:30 am - 5:00 pm
Reducing pollution is one of the three “battles” which China’s government has pledged to fight over the next few years. Since 2017, the central government has taken unprecedented action against environmentally non-compliant businesses and government officials, displaying enough political muscle to prove its point: China’s green push is here to stay.
Our upcoming event “China’s Green Shift” will shed light on what this green shift means for foreign companies in China and how they should adapt. Marshall Chen, China Consulting Manager at Fiducia Management Consultants and Samuel Sabasteanski, Senior Consultant at North Head, will discuss how businesses who adapt sooner rather than later, and do so with a systematic and strategic approach, will be able to ensure compliance, minimise the cost burden, and turn sustainability into a source of competitive advantage.
- Air pollution levels in the biggest cities in China and the comparison with the national standards
- Environmental protection tax and it means for the foreign businesses
- China’s green tech market and new growth opportunities
- Environmental health check
- Plastic waste: Policymakers’ and consumers’ growing attention towards reducing plastic waste, and how businesses are capitalizing on this trend
Date: Monday 22nd April
Time: 4:00pm – 5:00pm (registration from 3:30pm)
Venue: British Chamber Of Commerce
Address: The British Centre, 1001 China Life Tower, 16 Chaoyangmenwai Dajie| 朝阳门外大街16号, 中国人寿大厦1001室
Price: Members 50rmb | Non-members 100rmb
To RSVP, please email email@example.com